(This post may include some affiliate links)
This is the 100th episode of the Journey to Launch podcast and I am so excited about getting this far thanks to all of you who listen every week. So for this episode, I’m answering listener questions about debt consolidation, online savings accounts and so much more.
Questions in this episode:
- Is a debt consolidation loan ever a good idea?
- Should you place your emergency savings in an high yield online savings account?
- What is a Thrift Savings Accounts, how do they work and compare to other employer retirement savings and investment plans?
- What to do with the money after refinancing your house?
- How to deal w/ family members who want you to spend money on events when it will set you back financially? + more
Doors for the Launch Club re-open in July/August, click here to get on the list and get access to join before anyone elseClick To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with me: