(This post may include some affiliate links)
Damien Peters walked away from his lucrative tech career to live abroad with his wife and young son in Spain so that he could live a life of freedom and flexibility. Damien shares how entrepreneurship, real estate investing and saving allowed him to take the big leap and how you can make the changes you need in your life and finances to do the same. On this episode we discuss:
- How Damien walked away from his lucrative tech career to live abroad & how he was able to give up a stable 6 figure salary to a less guaranteed income but one that came with work flexibility.
- What should one consider when thinking of moving abroad and how he was able to get his wife on the same page.
- Damien’s entrepreneurship journey, his previous ventures and why he started Wealth Noir
- His real estate investing experience
- His journey in becoming an accredited investor and the risks and rewards associated with it becoming one
- Actionable tips for those ready to step up their pursuit of wealth & what you can do right now plus more
Doors for the Launch Club re-open in July/August, click here to get on the list and get access to join before anyone elseI'm listening to Episode 101 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, How to Live Abroad and Use Entrepreneurship to Build Wealth with Damien Peters from Wealth Noir Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Damien:
Connect with me: