(This post may include some affiliate links)
I am so excited to share this episode with you Journeyers! This is the 2nd year anniversary of the Journey to Launch podcast and with it, I’m pulling back the curtain on the hurdles, lessons and great things going on behind the scenes with myself and Journey To Launch. Hopefully, these 10 lessons/takeaways will inspire and enrich your journey too.
My 10 Updates & Lessons:
- Say no and being ok with not pleasing everyone. (Are you afraid to say no because you think this opportunity will never come along again?)
- Let go of control so that you can grow and maximize your time.
- Be appreciative of the good things that you have in your life already.
- Know your worth & ask for more.
- Monetizing the podcast by partnering with brands that are a good fit
- “Talk the talk and walk the walk”- Realize what you are really worth, and don’t be afraid to ask for more money. Invest in your own knowledge, create value and earn what you are worth.
- Instead of asking someone why they didn’t buy your product/service, focus instead on those who did. Don’t focus on the things that aren’t working out in your life, look at the things that are and realize what you are doing right.
- Identify your upper limit and realize how it is holding you back from having a breakthrough. Don’t be afraid to take that next step & don’t be your own worst critic.
- How to save & invest and take more risk.
- Updates on projects at Journey to Launch.
Doors for the Launch Club re-open in July/August, click here to get on the list and get access to join before anyone elseI'm listening to Episode 103 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, The 2 Year Anniversary Episode- 10 Lessons & Updates From Growing & Running My Business Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with me: