(This post may include some affiliate links)
On this episode, we speak to Jean Chatzky, the financial editor of NBC’s TODAY show, an award-winning personal finance journalist & the host of the podcast HerMoney. Jean joins us to talk about how she navigated her career to become one of the most recognized and notable thought leaders in the personal finance space. She also explains the importance of taking risk and also gives different tips for saving and investing (especially if you feel like you had a late start).
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Finding the balance between doing what you love and earning money to pay for the lifestyle you love
- Discussion on the complex relationships that women have with money
- How to be creative with being able to reach your goals
- How to take risks to land your dream job (and life)
- How someone who is older can still save for the lifestyle they want in retirement plus more
Doors for the Launch Club re-open in July/August, click here to get on the list and get access to join before anyone elseI'm listening to Episode 104 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, Create the Joyful, Purposeful and Rich Life You Deserve with Jean Chatzky Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Jean:
Connect with me: