(This post may include some affiliate links)
Personal finance expert Kassandra Dasent can relate to people from all walks of life. She went from being $55,000 in consumer debt to being debt-free with a six-figure net worth. Now she is using her experiences to help you start “minding your money.” In this episode Kassandra talks about money, mindset, and emotional well being. This is one episode you don’t want to miss.
In episode 114 you will learn:
- The importance of a money mindset and how it can impact your ability to create wealth
- How to leverage your ability, skills, and experience to earn more
- What steps to take before combining your finances in a relationship
- All about the black tax and how it impacts your finances
- The Four Pillars of Wealth that make you wealthy and whole
Remember it’s time to sign up to join the Money Launch Club! If you love this episode, join the club and you can hear from Kassandra up close and personal. She is speaking to the members in September and you don’t want to miss it. Doors close August 22nd so join now!I'm listening to Episode 114 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, Minding Your Money To Emotional & Financial Well Being With Kassandra Dasent Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join the Money Launch Club
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Kassandra:
Connect with me: