(This post may include some affiliate links)
I made it through my first year as a full-time entrepreneur! Check out solo episode 132 where I dive into the business side of Journey to Launch and explain why I spent most of this year investing in myself.
As I reflect on 2019, I share more about the financial impact of going from a corporate job to full-time entrepreneur, and how we prepared for this moment. I also report how I tripled Journey to Launch’s income since last year. Lastly, the episode wouldn’t be complete without highlights from this year and a sneak peek about what’s next for Journey to Launch.
In this episode you will learn:
- The importance of investing in YOU
- How to increase your business income as an entrepreneur
- Methods to help you to reflect and how to say no
- How planning and budgeting can maximize your finances and your time
- My realities of being a full-time entrepreneur
- The real deal about business income, expenses, taxes, and so much more
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Check out the other tools that help me with my finances and business here.
Check out the Journey To Launch Podcast index here which categorizes all of the Journey To Launch podcast episodes by subject. Now you can binge on your favorite topics or type of episode.
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with me: