Anyone can build wealth and anyone can start with nothing and turn it into something. Nothing demonstrates that more than today’s guest, Alanya Kolberg, creator of Bottom of Wealth. Alanya went from being on welfare and bankruptcy to teaching herself how to invest and now she runs a 6 figure business helping others build their own wealth from the bottom up.
Her fearlessness when it comes to learning and teaching others about investing is inspiring and I can’t wait to share her story with you. In this episode we talk about the following:
- How Alanya went from welfare and bankruptcy to running a 6 figure business
- Why you don’t have to be good at numbers or math to build wealth
- The key foundation and building blocks to wealth
- If someone should invest while in debt
- Her love for Roth IRA’s and why fees matter
- Why she doesn’t just want to make her kids “rich” plus so much more
Share:I'm listening to Episode 14 of the #JourneyToLaunch podcast Click To Tweet From Welfare to Running a 6 Figure Business, How Alanya Created Wealth From The Bottom Up Click To Tweet Ignorance is expensive! Click To Tweet Nothing worth achieving will happen overnight Click To Tweet Before saving and investing for your kids, make sure you are caught up on your own retirement first Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Alanya’s site: Bottom Up Wealth
Take Alanya Free Course: 7 Streams of Income
YNAB – You can try it free for 34 days and after that its $5 a month or $50 a year. I recommend you at least sign up for the free trial. If you don’t want to continue after the trial, you will have at least practiced active budgeting for a month. If you sign up beyond the 34-day free trial using my referral link, you’ll get a month free and I’ll get a month free, seems like a win-win to me!
Connect with Alanya:
Connect with me:
- Journey To Launch Instagram
- Journey To Launch Twitter
- Journey To Launch Facebook Page
- Join the private Facebook Group
Journey To Launch Podcast
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and be the first to be notified about new podcast episodes, blog posts and more!