The road to Financial Independence is one that is full of different variables and it can sometimes bring uncertainty. Let’s be honest–finding the right balance between budgeting, saving, and investing can be a little overwhelming. With so much information floating around, I am super excited to be able to answer several of your questions about retirement, investments, and all things personal finance.
In this Q&A Episode, I give insight into:
- How do employer contributions for 401K work?
- How do you get over the fear of action or the fear of getting it all wrong?
- When is the right time to get a financial advisor? Building off this, how do you evaluate the value of “do it yourself” versus hiring a professional?
- How do you break the cycle of spending non-budgeted money? How to incorporate family expenses into your budget when you are trying to save but also provide experiences? Ex. Scouts, swimming, ballet, gym, etc.
- Is it possible to achieve FIRE by 57-60 if you’re behind in retirement savings in your mid-40s?
- What things should you consider before purchasing a home?
- How do you cut down on expenses with a fixed income?
At the end of the podcast, I also talk about the waitlist to the soft launch of my monthly membership program. Get monthly tips, tools, and classes to help you launch to Financial Freedom. Click here to sign up and be the first to be notified when the doors open in Summer/Fall 2018.I'm listening to Episode 51 of the #journeytolaunch podcast,Q&A Episode: Getting Over Analysis Paralysis, Can You Still Retire Early If You've Started Saving Late, Should You Hire A Financial Advisor Plus More Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
- Blog Post: What’s Your Money Problem?
- Stock Market Crash Investment
- Retirement Calculator – How much you’d need to save
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
- My One on One Money Coaching Services – Get my personalized 1on1 money coaching expertise to help you reach your financial goals
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with me:
- Instagram: @journeytolaunch
- Twitter: @JourneyToLaunch
- Facebook: Journey To Launch
- Join the private Facebook Group