(This post may include some affiliate links)
Happy New Year! In this week’s episode, I’m sharing the 10 tips and strategies for you to implement on your journey to Financial Freedom so that you can reach all your goals and more this year and beyond.
Here is a list of the 10 things to do help you succeed on your Financial Freedom journey. For more details on each point, take a listen to the podcast.
- Find a support network
- Find something to keep you occupied in the meantime
- Don’t judge others who are not on the path or who have a different path
- Don’t give up and push through doubt
- Dream big – reprogram, reframe and make the abnormal normal
- Create a better relationship with money
- Don’t make excuses or complaints
- Don’t compare your journey to others
- Practice integration and execution
- Be disciplined and be courageous
Join the Journeyer Launch Club for classes, tools, resources and the community support you need to reach Financial IndependenceClick To Tweet Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with me: