(This post may include some affiliate links)
You may think that you need a traditional education to reach Financial Freedom, but on this episode, Tinian Crawford is here to tell us otherwise. He shares with us how lucrative a job in the Trades can be and why more people should be looking to a trade career and building their DIY skills to help them reach their goals of Financial Independence.
On this episode you will learn:
- Tinian’s backstory & his entrepreneurial journey into the world of Financial Independence
- What’s considered a “trade job” and how pursuing trade skills is a great alternative to a traditional college education
- The demand for trade jobs and the gap between skilled workers and available positions
- How one can get started in the trades, how to get your children started & how to pivot into a trade career
- How to become a trade entrepreneur in order to reach your financial goals
- The gender gap and barrier that women may experience when looking to get into trades but why women are needed in these fields plus so much more
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Tinian:
Connect with me: