(This post may include some affiliate links)
On this episode, we are joined by Jason Butler of My Money Chronicles. He is a serial side hustler, who currently makes between $500 – $800 per month with eBay and uses that money and other side hustle income to pay off his debt. He’s gets real with us about all the setbacks, headaches and bumps along his journey that he has experienced. Jason explains how he works on his side hustles to help him pay off his debt and gives us great advice on how you can approach setting goals for getting out of debt too. Find out about how much he loves Miami but why he can’t go back just yet!
On this episode we discuss:
- Jason’s money backstory and how he got into debt
- What setbacks he has had along the way and some of the lessons he’s learned
- His current side hustles and how he plans to make $36,000 this year from side hustles alone
- How Jason plans to stick to his debt payoff goal
- How he makes money from Ebay and how any person can get started selling on Ebay plus so much more
Doors for the Launch Club re-open on July 18th, click here to get on the list and get access to join before anyone elseI'm listening to Episode 95 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, Side Hustling To Pay Off Debt & Bouncing Back From Setbacks On Your Financial Journey with Jason Butler Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Jason:
Connect with me: